Samson have released a new range of Airline systems, following on from their popular Airline 77 range, the Airline Synth series have a new sleek look, and have received an overhaul of electronic gadgetry! The Airline Synth series comprises of the AR300/AG300 Instrument system (guitar bug), AR300/AL300 Earset system, AR300/AX300 Handheld system, & AR300/AG300 Lapel system. Samson’s pricing hasn’t been finalized yet, so as soon as we get any updates on this, we’ll post it on www.soundslive.co.uk first!
- Education and Funding (3)
- Guitars (2)
- PA (7)
- People (3)
- Recording (17)
- Computer Recording (16)
- Sounds Live Deals and Offers (22)
- Sounds Live News (135)
- New Products and Brands (122)
- Uncategorized (434)
- Mackie Onyx Blackbird Updated Driver Released
- The new Yamaha TRB104, TRB1005 and TRB1006
- The Difference between Midi & Audio
- Marshall Dave Mustaine Megastack MG15FXMSDM
- Fender Deluxe Precision Bass Guitar Special Sea Foam Metallic
- M3 Expanded
- Live and Let Die with the Fender Vince Ray Voodoo Bucket 300CE
- Line 6 Toneport UX8
- New drum Kit from MarkDrum
- Difference between USB, Firewire and PCI
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.