Tascam has announced the MH-8, a headphone amplifier for studio, stage and installation. Each of the eight stereo outputs gets 250mW per side with three switchable sources available. Two stereo inputs can be shared to any of the outputs, and individual stereo direct inputs are available for each of the eight channels. A headphone out can select any one of these inputs, or mix several together. A set of foldback outputs allows you to chain other MH-8s into a system.
- Education and Funding (3)
- Guitars (2)
- PA (7)
- People (3)
- Recording (17)
- Computer Recording (16)
- Sounds Live Deals and Offers (22)
- Sounds Live News (135)
- New Products and Brands (122)
- Uncategorized (434)
- Why do my speakers blow?
- Mackie Products support Windows 7
- Difference between USB, Firewire and PCI
- Toontrack releases the POP! EZX expansion for EZdrummer
- Mackie Onyx Blackbird Updated Driver Released
- String Gauge Explained
- Yamaha LLX6A
- Live and Let Die with the Fender Vince Ray Voodoo Bucket 300CE
- Difference between USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
- USB Audio Interface/ Sound Card installation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.