- Education and Funding (3)
- Guitars (2)
- PA (7)
- People (3)
- Recording (17)
- Computer Recording (16)
- Sounds Live Deals and Offers (22)
- Sounds Live News (135)
- New Products and Brands (122)
- Uncategorized (434)
- Why do my speakers blow?
- String Gauge Explained
- Difference between USB, Firewire and PCI
- Balanced or Unbalanced Connections?
- Mackie Products support Windows 7
- Yamaha BB424
- The Fender Precision Bass vs the Fender Jazz Bass Guitar: Which one should you choose and why?
- Mackie Onyx Blackbird Updated Driver Released
- Squier Jazz Bass Guitars - the Range Explained
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Guitars
String gauge is a measure of thickness of guitar strings. This is normally referred to by a numeric value (measured in 1000th of an inch) or by a descriptive phrase (light, extra light, medium etc.). Normally, when using the numeric … Continue reading