- Education and Funding (3)
- Guitars (2)
- PA (7)
- People (3)
- Recording (17)
- Computer Recording (16)
- Sounds Live Deals and Offers (22)
- Sounds Live News (135)
- New Products and Brands (122)
- Uncategorized (434)
- Why do my speakers blow?
- String Gauge Explained
- Difference between USB, Firewire and PCI
- Balanced or Unbalanced Connections?
- Mackie Products support Windows 7
- Yamaha BB424
- The Fender Precision Bass vs the Fender Jazz Bass Guitar: Which one should you choose and why?
- Mackie Onyx Blackbird Updated Driver Released
- Squier Jazz Bass Guitars - the Range Explained
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: PA
Mackie today announces Windows 7 support for a host of popular Mackie FireWire interfaces, including the all-new Onyx-i Series FireWire Recording Mixers. The following products will run the updated Mackie Universal Driver (V1.7): Mackie Onyx-i Series FireWire Recording Mixers Mackie … Continue reading
Since products may use balanced connections, unbalanced or a mix of both, it may on occasion become necessary to connect balanced inputs to unbalanced outputs, or vice versa. However, one needs to pay close attention to how this is implemented, … Continue reading
Within Pro Audio, recording and PA applications there is only one standard protocol for passing un-amplified or pre-amplified analogue signals, which is referred to as ‘Line Level’. However, Line Level comes in one of two varieties, namely Balanced or Unbalanced. … Continue reading
The mixer is probably the most important thing to get right in your setup. Whatever you are plugging into the mixer, or whatever speakers you are using, you won’t get the best from them until you have mastered your mixer. There are … Continue reading