- Education and Funding (3)
- Guitars (2)
- PA (7)
- People (3)
- Recording (17)
- Computer Recording (16)
- Sounds Live Deals and Offers (22)
- Sounds Live News (135)
- New Products and Brands (122)
- Uncategorized (434)
- Why do my speakers blow?
- String Gauge Explained
- Difference between USB, Firewire and PCI
- Balanced or Unbalanced Connections?
- Mackie Products support Windows 7
- Yamaha BB424
- The Fender Precision Bass vs the Fender Jazz Bass Guitar: Which one should you choose and why?
- Mackie Onyx Blackbird Updated Driver Released
- Squier Jazz Bass Guitars - the Range Explained
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Buying Guide
Ok, so you been using the same microphone for the last ‘x’ many years and you’re looking for something that will bring the best out in your voice… but the choice on the market is so big at the moment, … Continue reading →
It comes to that point where you need a pair of speakers because you either want to get on the road or get back on the road. Do you buy powered speakers, passive speakers, plastic speakers, wooden speakers? Wherever you … Continue reading →